Tuesday, December 3, 2013

I know I don't wear jewelry much any more--but I'd still like to have this piece. -- Turquoise tassel necklace

No link just a picture but I'm making these too.
No link just a picture but I'm making these too.

Download whole gallery
oh! hello...handmade jewelry
oh! hello...handmade jewelry

Download whole gallery
How to make handmade tortillas + simple summer lentil filling. iyfoods.com/blog
How to make handmade tortillas + simple summer lentil filling. iyfoods.com/blog

Download whole gallery
I know I don't wear jewelry much any more--but I'd still like to have this piece. -- Turquoise tassel necklace
I know I don't wear jewelry much any more--but I'd still like to have this piece.  --  Turquoise tassel necklace

Download whole gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment