Saturday, November 23, 2013

We love this handmade stoneware jar. The heart in the middle may be our favorite part. #stoneware #handmade #pottery

HANDMADE GIFT IDEAS FOR MOTHER’S DAY
HANDMADE GIFT IDEAS FOR MOTHER’S DAY
Click here to download
We love this handmade stoneware jar. The heart in the middle may be our favorite part. #stoneware #handmade #pottery
We love this handmade stoneware jar. The heart in the middle may be our favorite part. #stoneware #handmade #pottery
Click here to download
I want to make these for my girls
I want to make these for my girls
Click here to download
wreckthisgirl As promised, there's a new post up on my blog about @shelleydarch's lovely handmade journal!
wreckthisgirl As promised, there's a new post up on my blog about @shelleydarch's lovely handmade journal!
Click here to download

No comments:

Post a Comment