Sunday, November 24, 2013

True that. I also do not respond to "HEY", "PSSTT" or snapping your fingers much to the dismay of SOME of my coworkers. They're fast learners though.

Handmade fishing lure made with recycled beer cans :: There's virtually no chance I could make this, but I know someone who would love it if I
Handmade fishing lure made with recycled beer cans :: There's virtually no chance I could make this, but I know someone who would love it if I
Click here to download
True that. I also do not respond to "HEY", "PSSTT" or snapping your fingers much to the dismay of SOME of my coworkers. They're fast learners though.
True that.  I also do not respond to "HEY", "PSSTT" or snapping your fingers much to the dismay of SOME of my coworkers. They're fast learners though.
Click here to download
Oyin Handmade cuppa joe - invigorating soap
Oyin Handmade cuppa joe - invigorating soap
Click here to download

No comments:

Post a Comment