Wednesday, November 27, 2013

..::::SUBSCRIBE:::.. Finally my Curlformers Review is here! See how I use the curlformers on my 4C Natural coarse hair w/ the Oyin Handmade Snackpack I used the Oyin Honey Dew Conditioner, Leave-in & Shine + Define Styling Serum Read my blog for me details on my experience and recommendations on how to use Curlformers www.jouelzy.com/...

..::::SUBSCRIBE:::.. Finally my Curlformers Review is here! See how I use the curlformers on my 4C Natural coarse hair w/ the Oyin Handmade Snackpack I used the Oyin Honey Dew Conditioner, Leave-in & Shine + Define Styling Serum Read my blog for me details on my experience and recommendations on how to use Curlformers www.jouelzy.com/...
..::::SUBSCRIBE:::..  Finally my Curlformers Review is here!  See how I use the curlformers on my 4C Natural coarse hair w/ the Oyin Handmade Snackpack    I used the Oyin Honey Dew Conditioner, Leave-in & Shine + Define Styling Serum       Read my blog for me details on my experience and recommendations on how to use Curlformers www.jouelzy.com/...

Download whole gallery
Cute fruit platter -- even replace the marshmallows with fruit dip.
Cute fruit platter -- even replace the marshmallows with fruit dip.

Download whole gallery
Radiohead "Creep" @Shaye Avila zee next sooong! whoo!
Radiohead "Creep" @Shaye Avila zee next sooong! whoo!

Download whole gallery
???????BLACKSNAIL ?DOVETAIL ? handmade furniture
???????BLACKSNAIL ?DOVETAIL ? handmade furniture

Download whole gallery
Handmade fabric flower
Handmade fabric flower

Download whole gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment