Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Root Beer Handmade Liquid Soap All Natural - A pure, luxurious, creamy liquid soap...not drying like commercial brands. No added detergents, just moisturizing oils that clean and nourish your skin. I use the same wonderful ingredients in my liquid soaps that I use in my bar soaps. The delightful all American favorite...Root Beer is now available in a scented soap. Who wants their mouth washed out with soap? (Please do not eat or drink!)

Root Beer Handmade Liquid Soap All Natural - A pure, luxurious, creamy liquid soap...not drying like commercial brands. No added detergents, just moisturizing oils that clean and nourish your skin. I use the same wonderful ingredients in my liquid soaps that I use in my bar soaps. The delightful all American favorite...Root Beer is now available in a scented soap. Who wants their mouth washed out with soap? (Please do not eat or drink!)
Root Beer Handmade Liquid Soap  All Natural - A pure, luxurious, creamy liquid soap...not drying like commercial brands. No added detergents, just moisturizing oils that clean and nourish your skin. I use the same wonderful ingredients in my liquid soaps that I use in my bar soaps.     The delightful all American favorite...Root Beer is now available in a scented soap. Who wants their mouth washed out with soap? (Please do not eat or drink!)
Click here to download
Damascus Rd Mt... gorgeous hardwood, handmade longboards!
Damascus Rd Mt... gorgeous hardwood, handmade longboards!
Click here to download
Custom Handmade Knives - The Griffiths Steak Knives
Custom Handmade Knives - The Griffiths Steak Knives
Click here to download

No comments:

Post a Comment