Sunday, November 24, 2013

homemade natural liquid soap by the gallon! Amazing! Just made some with a bar of natural Amish soap I purchased (out of a bag of 6 bars) for 1.50! So I have a gallon of natural soap I made for 25 cents!!!!

homemade natural liquid soap by the gallon! Amazing! Just made some with a bar of natural Amish soap I purchased (out of a bag of 6 bars) for 1.50! So I have a gallon of natural soap I made for 25 cents!!!!
homemade natural liquid soap by the gallon! Amazing! Just made some with a bar of natural Amish soap I purchased (out of a bag of 6 bars) for 1.50! So I have a gallon of natural soap I made for 25 cents!!!!
Click here to download
15 Divine DIY Fashion Ideas
15 Divine DIY Fashion Ideas
Click here to download
Radiohead - Creep music, song lyrics, quotes
Radiohead - Creep music, song lyrics, quotes
Click here to download
D-I-Y Handmade Paper Making is fun.
D-I-Y Handmade Paper Making is fun.
Click here to download

No comments:

Post a Comment