Thursday, November 28, 2013

Handmade fishing lure earrings! I have been making them for years! Huge hit! I sell them for $10.00+ depending on lure. Custom orders and assortment of colors.

Make a cedar mini-wreath to add to your holiday gifts -- find step-by-step instructions on The Home Depot Apron blog
Make a cedar mini-wreath to add to your holiday gifts -- find step-by-step instructions on The Home Depot Apron blog

Download whole gallery
Glock Handgun Custom iPhone 5 Case Cover
Glock Handgun Custom iPhone 5 Case Cover

Download whole gallery
Handmade fishing lure earrings! I have been making them for years! Huge hit! I sell them for $10.00+ depending on lure. Custom orders and assortment of colors.
Handmade fishing lure earrings! I have been making them for years! Huge hit! I sell them for $10.00+ depending on lure. Custom orders and assortment of colors.

Download whole gallery
Handmade birthday card
Handmade birthday card

Download whole gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment